Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am ready


This Saturday and Sunday got to open stall :( Probably August start till CNY wont have any rest day ahead anymore. Babe, are you sure you want to work this way? Life is like this? What are you yelling for?! Why are you still complaining when you still giving an opportunity to make for living. What about your dream searching and seeking for Mr Right? Whatever, whatever..... At this minute, i not willing to let go...

Buddies, please dont critic on me when you saw me in a pale and dull ‘vampire face’ as I work 7-24 and my 'cow horn' is growing up now to strive for it till CNY.

I am ready.

2 comments:

queenny said...

嘩,自己做生意?了不起喔!
可別累坏了,好好照顧自己。

Love make life brighter said...

简单一句话却温暖我心窝,我会的,谢谢你。
我可说是做得狂玩得更狂,热爱生命,热爱活动,不爱书本,不爱文字。有想将来但没想得太远,只想好好过每一分,一秒。想做就做,至少走过了那条路也尝试过了 :)