Sunday, May 25, 2008

Buddies talk

yen, i wanna thanks you for sharing love experiences, u are very optimism and live life easy. btw, is the consultancy fee can be waived? :)

Jen, hope you love 'road' can be smoother, same for me here :| What we gals wanted is just a nice guy who sincere, true in love and ready to hold hand together for the future, as simply as that. So gals stand up and be strong! Face the fact. Not complicated it but Simplified it. ai hen jian dan-dt :) We are stronger and tougher compared to guys right. Open our eyes big big and see clear clear for the next one, we are not afford to carry the pain once more.

Lovely sum & shir i wanna say thou of thanks for helping , spending time with me at my stall and whenever i need helps you guys will always be there for me. Shir, thanks for the food you brought for me yesterday, its really yummy! you are a good cooker! Although i only said thank you, but i take this appreciation deep inside my heart.

I love you all. Gambateh!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its a great photo, althought v al look a bit tire but our smile r shining and happy. hope al of us wil kept our smile longer and longer....gambateh.

Blog Archive